Introduction to privacy basics
You leave a digital footprint when you use the internet. In most of the cases these are the information about your device and how you use it online. This is something that the majority of websites do. We just wanted to let you know that we are also collecting several details about you. We use these information to deliver the most relevant content to a variety of audiences, including our stakeholders.
This notice has been put together to explain our practices which might affect your Privacy. This document might take a little over 2 minutes to read. By the way, when we say “our,” we mean both Bloomwire and our trusted partners who provide digital tracking services for our company and its products.
Among these are
- Technology and Service Providers
- Marketing and Advertising Partners
Bloomwire (Pvt) Ltd. is the data controller responsible for this website and the digital processing activities that occur on it. If you want to contact us, please refer the contact details at the bottom of this notice.
Personal information collected by this website
We collect information about you when you visit our website. When you visit our social media sites, the respective advertising partners may also collect information about you. We can see the following information when you visit our website or social media pages:
- The time do you spent on the web pages.
- Details about your device, the internet connection, the type of device you’re using, your IP address and details, the technical details like your screen size and the operating system / software you’re using, such as your web browser.
- Your country or region (not exactly where you are unless we ask permission).
- Your browser’s or device’s unique advertising or other identification numbers.
If you follow a link to this website, we know the last site you visited. You may have reached this website by following a link from an e-mail or an endorsement on a different website. When you open an email from us, we may be able to tell:
- That you’ve opened it
- What links in the email you click on
When you fill in a form on our website, we can see what you type. If you send us a message or complete a form, we may collect information you tell us. Some of this data is collected by:
- Our partners / affiliates: these could be website hosts or social media platforms.
- Cookies and similar technology: We and our trusted partners may have place these on your device.
We do not often know who you are based on this information. However, we may occasionally link this data to other information we have on file for you.
- We may reference the said data to you if you browse our website and then access our resources. We may still relate that data to you the next time you visit.
- If you browse our website while logged into social media accounts, our partners may be able to link this information to those accounts.
What we do with your details?
In order to provide you with the information you have requested, we may need to share some of your details with our advertising partners (for example, if you have raised a question regarding our products / services). If we do this, we will use your information in accordance with the applicable full privacy notice.
To improve our business:
- Understand how you use our services
- View trends in product offerings
- Develop well targeted offers and products
- Find offers and products that may be of interest to you
- Make our services better for you
- Learn how useful our marketing is and make it better
To personalize our website:
When you visit our website, we may use data we collect to make the site reflect you. This could include:
- Tailoring our website content and services for you
- Showing your information or updates that might be useful for you
- Showing products or services that we think will be of interest to you
We’re always happy to hear from you! You can contact our team at:
Bloomwire (Pvt) Ltd.
22, Cheenagahakotunna Road
Pannipitiya, Sri Lanka 10230
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time, and you’ll always be able to find the most recent version on this site. Last updated: 15th February 2022
Thank you for reading this document.